Join Our Team
Due to our growth in the railroad industry, National Signal has many career opportunities available. National Signal recognizes promotion from within. All career advancement and job openings are made available to all employees for their consideration.
Additional opportunities include qualified management personal.
- Preferred requirements are as follows but not limited to:
- Degree In Business Management
- Degree In Marketing
- Willingness To Relocate
- Communication / People Skills A Must
Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance is covered 100% for the employee only, addition of any family is at the employees expense. We do offer dental insurance but at the employees expense.
- One year of service = One paid week.
- Three years of service = Two paid weeks.
- Seven years of service = Three paid weeks.
- Fifteen years of service = Four paid weeks.
- Twenty years of service = Five paid weeks.
As a member of the team you will receive 9 paid holidays per year.
National Signal offers a 401K plan. Participating employees of the 401K can contribute up to 15% of their pay.
Our construction crews generally work 8 days on and 6 days off. Maintenance personnel generally work 5 days per week, 8 hours a day plus being on call.
- Supervisors and maintainers have company vehicles to take home.
- When traveling out of town, motels are paid by company.
- Training for advancement is provided for each employee.
- National Signal occasionally offers company sponsored events for employees and their families.
Signal Maintainer wanted in Orlando, FL